Welcome to Grace Baptist Church
We are excited to share with you the marvelous ways God has been working in our church, and to share His love for you. Our goal at Grace Baptist is to help all who attend our church grow in their knowledge of Jesus Christ through the preaching and teaching of the Word of God, and to help you discover the riches of knowing and serving God. Our desire is for every person to find our church warm, friendly, and helpful with both personal and spiritual needs.
Our Mission is to “Know Him, and to Make Him Known.” Once we come to know Jesus Christ as Savior, we have the responsibility and privilege to share the good news of the gospel with people in this community and throughout the world.
Our church is more than a building, it is a family. We are growing together. You are not alone, we would love to pray for you and your family. We believe that God answers prayer, and our desire is to see God bless your life.
If you have been searching and praying for a place to belong, we would like to say to you again, welcome!
Our Mission: To Know Christ and to Make Him Known
Forgiveness does not come because you earn it nor does it come because of a religious ceremony. The Bible tells us that it is a free gift. Forgiveness comes by receiving Jesus Christ’s death on the cross for your sins. You must receive forgiveness by faith. John 1:12 says, “But to as many as received Him, to them He gave the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in His name.”
We have all sinned. Sin separates us from God, but God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross to pay for the sins that we have committed. If you will receive His gift, you can know that your sins are forgiven, and that you have a place prepared for you in heaven.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God and is without error.
- We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, virgin born. He died on the cross and offers to us a free gift of eternal life through His substitutionary atonement (that is, taking the punishment we deserve).
- We believe He will return for His own at the rapture and then will come to this earth again to set up a thousand year kingdom.
- We believe in a literal heaven and hell and know that those with Christ will be saved, and those without Christ will spend an eternity in the lake of fire.
- We also believe that those who receive Christ are eternally secure and cannot lose their eternal life.