As a fundamental, independent, Baptist church, the following practices also influence how Grace operates.
As a fundamental, independent, Baptist church, the following practices also influence how Friendship operates.
Fundamental: We believe in the great historic doctrines of the Christian faith, as found in God’s perfect Book, the Bible. We also believe that we should separate ourselves from worldliness and apostasy.
Independent: We do not take orders from any denominational hierarchy or convention. We have loose fellowship with other like-minded believers.
Baptist: The following acrostic concisely summarizes the important Baptist distinctives:
- Biblical Authority: We believe the Bible is the only authority for faith and practice – 2 Timothy 3:16; Mark 7:9; Isaiah 8:20
- Autonomy of the local church: We believe the local church, with God’s help, is capable of and responsible for handling its own affairs – Acts 13:1-4; Philippians 4:15; 1 Thessalonians 1:8
- Priesthood of all believers: We believe every believer is an individual priest before God – 1 Timothy 2:5; 1 Peter 2:9; Revelation 1:5,6
- Two ordinances: We believe that the local church observes the two ordinances of Believer’s Baptism and the Lord’s Supper – Matthew 28:19,20; Acts 2:41; 1 Corinthians 11:24,25
- Individual soul liberty: We believe that all individuals have the liberty to choose what they believe is right in the religious realm – John 18:36; Acts 5:29
- Saved church membership: We believe church membership is for believers only – Acts 2:47; 5:13; 8:36,37
- Two offices: We believe that church leadership is designated by two offices: pastor and deacon – 1 Timothy 3:1,8; Titus 1:5
- Separation of church and state: We believe the church and the government, though both are ordained by God, are separate institutions – Romans 13:1-7; Matthew 28:19- 20; Matthew 22:15-22; Acts 15:17-29
What We Do
Through years of operation and development, we are proud to be
the training center specializing in prestige in the market
News and daily life lessons about religion and
politics, culture worldwide